Mccallum pontiac auto dealer  feb 1948

History of the Showroom

The Showroom on Colville was built in the 1930’s as a showroom for auto sales in the center of downtown Walla Walla.  Through  out the years the building has stood the test of time expanding with our city, standing strong on the corner of Rose Street and Colville.  Quickly during renovation we were able to unveil the beautiful bones of the structure as the story began to blossom.

The Showroom is a local meeting place as families can enjoy local goods, merchandise, food, wine and more.  Stroll, shop, listen to live music while seeing friends and neighbors.  A corner of downtown Walla Walla that will honor our local history and celebrate our community.